Wednesday 5 November 2014

US Haul | Part 2 | Forever 21 | NYX | MAC + more

Here is part two of my US haul; I'm thinking of doing holiday shots for my next blog post on Sunday. Would you like that? Anyway I put the products into a collage to make it easier to read and split up so I don't ramble. Well I tried. 

This was another impulse buy which I can definitely live without, but is too nice not to. The Pink body sprays, this was on a deal - 2 for $25 or 3 for $30 I should of bought three looking back but chose to buy two. The two scents I purchased were 'sweet and flirty' and 'warm and cosy'. These are very light and girly and I love them so much! I just want to add that I loved carrying all the bags around as I felt like a proper shopper with a ton of cute bags! I popped into MAC as my friend said 'you can't go to America and not buy anything MAC', she is right as the rates are so much better in the US than in the UK. I decided on an eyeshadow in 'mythology', I love this shade and I cannot wait to wear it more often for parties as it I super sparkly. The next was another 'ooooh I just have to get that' moment as I bought a NYX blush for $4.99 which is like £3 instead of £6 in Next! I bought the shade 'mauve it is another subtle mauve colour. What I like most about this blush is the cool design on the actual blush! I love it! Another blush which has been in my mind for sooooo long. The Milani baked blush in 'luminoso'. This is incredibly pigmented and is a light pink coral colour which looks so pretty and shimmery. 



This is what everyone had been waiting for, Zoella's beauty line. I purchased the body lotion for £5 and it is so good! A full rave review will becoming soon. Moving onto jewellery, firstly is this lovely Jack Wills bracelet which I purchased in Heathrow airport before I boarded. This was in the sale for £2.20 and is so simple but I love the pineapple charm and the signature Jack Wills logo; it goes very well with the maroon thread. Next is this anklet I bought just before my holiday, this is from River Island with a simple gold chain and a cute daisy charm. I wore this for most of my holiday as well as this next piece from Forever 21. This is a very subtle necklace with a 'v' as it's focus. I wore this all the time as it looked so pretty with my light tan; this was $2.80 so an absolute bargain.

That is all I managed to purchase during my holiday. I am so happy with everything and I cannot wait to use everything and see what I like and love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment