Saturday 29 November 2014

Hair Inspiration

Recently I have been obsessed with pinterest. I love looking at hair pictures and I thought would round up the general type (of hair) I adore; you can see newer hair posts on my pinterest wall here

I have fallen head over heals in love with long healthy swishy hair. These are a few of my favourites. Also do you notice that a few of these have ombre hair (very tempted) it looks so pretty. 


I can't get over how lush this rosy effect the hair has with this undertone


Hair goals, fingers crossed


Molly this reminds me of you!


Plaits, braids, whatever you like to call them, I love it! Half up half down or a little detail incorporating it, I am mad for it. 











My last section which I have a fair fondness for is texture, waves, curls. It looks beautiful and I'm jealous - my hair is so straight and has nothing to it. This messy look is captivating and I cannot get enough of it.  










I hope you liked this 'inspiration' (for your hair) post. I love pinning so follow my board if you want to see what I enjoy and think looks amazing. I will have to try some of these looks so if you want to see any tutorials just let me know on here or on my instagram @_itssmillie love you all and I hope you have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment