Thursday 29 January 2015

Feeling Spendy






Feeling spendy, I love that phrase. It was what I was feeling when I made three impulse purchases. To be honest I would of never bought these if I was with someone, but luckily for me I was by myself, this opportunity doesn't always happen!


I actually needed an eyeliner for a makeup tutorial/look I am planning to do soon, therefore this was definitely a necessary purchase. I actually intended to buy a Maybelline or Collection liquid eyeliner but I changed my mind when I did something amazing. I swatched this Rimmel one. Oh my. I cannot get enough of this; it is super opaque so perfect for beginners who won't want to keep building the colour up. One thin line is super dark and intense, I am in love. I was amazed as soon as I took it for a test and nearly did scream with delight. This wouldn't have been good especially as I was in Superdrug at the time. I have now came to the conclusion that I will do a full review on this gem to share with you all its glory. 




Next was a impulse purchase, I have actually tried out a tester of this foundation. I was stunned by the longevity of the product. Normally my foundation slips and wears off throughout the day. This one stays put like no other. It claims to stay put for 25 hours which is quite an odd number if you think about it. I can safely say that after 12 hours of use it has stayed on my face. Though I do need to powder as my face is looking a little shiny. I love this foundation though on my first few uses and I just cannot get over how well it stays on my face!



The last product I decided to pick up was the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara for £3!! What?!?! After I had purchased the foundation and the liner I spied this box of reduced makeup. It had the likes of Rimmel, Collection, Maybelline and 17, I have to say that I did grab the mascara as soon as I saw it. Just in case it disappeared. After a couple of tries with both ends of the mascara wand I can safely say that I love it! The formula is perfect and holds the curl all day, the two brushes are unusual good. A full review will becoming very soon, if you want to find more about the mascara just come back soon.

That was that, those are three products I have recently bought. I was super happy that they were on reduced offers. I would be vigilant in Superdrug and Boots as they have upped their game in the sale side of things, I love it! I do hope you liked this shorter but informed post, I will try to update this blog once if not twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment