Monday 10 November 2014

Round Up of the Month

I decided to do something different today and show you photos from the past month. This October has been so fun for me and I have done so many amazing things so I can not wait to share them with you. You can now find out a bit more about me.









I went to Florida but just before I had the nicest hot chocolate from Marks and Spencers which was super nice. I then went to Florida and this was in Coco Beach, it was so bright and hot, we stayed there for three nights. I couldn't help but snap a shot of a CVS (beauty problems).




 



This was an amazing experience as we visited the NASA space centre; it was so interesting and there were so many more photos but I narrowed it down to this. It was a very unique experience which I would reccomend to any one.






For two nights we stayed in Tampa which was such a different experience from the beach, as we were there there was a football game which was fun. The whole atmosphere of Tampa and the game was so cool and I want to go there again.







For three nights we stayed in this place called Sanibel, it was heaven here and I can not even explain the relaxed vibes and everything about it. Just search it on Google, it looks perfect and my idea of paradise. 




Obviously Halloween also happened which was very exciting and I went as Tris from Divergent, it worked I think. From left to right these are my friends who went as Marilyn Monroe, Me (Tris), Cleopatra and an Angel. Also the picture before hand is a car I saw in America which had chopped hands and feet stuck to the boot, I was scared.






No comments:

Post a Comment