Saturday 1 November 2014

US Haul | Part 1 | EOS | Bath and Body Works + more

I have been traveling around Florida for 10 days and I have finally arrived back home in rainy England. It all isn't too sad as I have picked up a few very nice items. This haul will include makeup, jewellery and a few extra pieces. I was so excited to visit the shops and even more excited to browse and make a few sneaky purchases (I did). 


I love lipbalms and I am constantly buying them, whilst I was on holiday I needed to purchase a few. The first being an EOS lipbalm in tangerine. I love these so much. I always begin to get sad when they aren't that perfect sphere head. I also picked up a few baby lips, these are both from the Dr Rescue baby lips line and another from the new crystal range as these work so well. Meaning it will be perfect when it is very chilly and my lips begin to look and feel chapped and dry. I purchased coral crave, soothing sorbet and beam of blush. I went shopping in Tampa in this massive mall and was so overwhelmed with Bath and Body Works. I honestly couldn't recommend this shop enough purely based on the customer service, they helped me pick everything and were so helpful at the till. There is always a deal which is 5 for $5 on the hand sanetizers; I picked up 20. I had a large basket to say the least. My dad also picked up a few things and is now worried because he won't be able to repurchase his new shaving cream, body wash and shampoo. It would of came to a total of around $70, but with a 25% discount for signing up to the email and 3 for 2 and 5 for $5 we only payed $46 with taxe! I love this shop so so so much and I would recommend it to anyone! 



I have seen the Maybelline colour tattoos everywhere as they are so good, when I saw this one in Walmart from the leather range I had to pick it up. It is a matte cream eyeshadow which is very similar to MAC's hoodwinked paint pot I think (I'm not certain though!) I am sure this will be a quality base which should last me a while. Unfortunately you cannot find the leather ranges in the UK but I am sure you will be able to find them easily online. Next was a impulse buy which I have had in my mind since reading a autumn lipstick blog post. This is the Rimmel lip laquer in 'big bang', I have been daydreaming about this lip thing since - I decided to fill my desires and make that purchase. Plus as I was in the US it was only $4.94 on offer so I really has no choice. Over 4 years on watching YouTube I have heard countless reviews on the Wet n' Wild range - in particular 'walking on eggshells'. This pallet is so handy with 'crease', 'brow bone' and 'eyelid' etched into the surface I knew it was fate. I has made it my mission to find this; when I did (after Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Big K Mart, Publix) it was Target that stocked this wonderful trio. I am so exited to try it as it will give a natural look to the eyes. 



After my mum saw this in one of her magazines she had her eyes set on finding it. I know that you cannot get this here in the UK so it's quite exciting to see a drugstore brand doing creamy stick blushes. This is a lovely subtle colour in 'pinched pink' which is super creamy and incredibly easy to blend out with your fingers or a brush. A full review will becoming soon. This is a sneaky repurchase for me, I forget how good the Revlon grow luscious lashes is. The mermaid packaging (I never knew green and purple could look so good) or the brush just makes me swoon. As does the formula inside. Though I will point out - it takes a little scrubbing to get off at night, well you have to forgive as it is a waterproof formula. This lengthens and hold your lashes in place all day and that is why it is my favourite at the moment. 

I decided to split this haul into two half's to make things easier to read and to write. I did enjoy writing this half and look forward to tell you more about what's next. I'm talking NYX, Milani, Forever 21 and more; come back on Wednesday to find out what else I ended up buying. Thank you for reading and hope you like seeing a haul in a blog post rather than a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment