Sunday 23 November 2014

Get the Look For Less





Jeans | Topshop | £36 | Or | Primark | £10
Jumper | Topshop | £34 | Or | Primark | £10
Scarf | New Look | £15 | Or Primark | £6 

I have been loving this outfit recently, it fits so well with the season and I love it for keeping nice and toasty. I love wearing this when I want to look presentable but I know that I will still feel warm and cosy. I wrote this post then realised that the clothing is expensive and not many of my readers might be able to afford it. So I sat there and I thought I would have a different option to get the same look, for less money. Though when I wrote this it began to look like Primark was sponsoring this post; I promise you it's not! Primark just has some really affordable clothes and accessories in right now.

I am obsessed with this jumper from Topshop, do you think I need another one? If your budget doesn't stretch to £34 for a jumper, there are very similar ones from Primark which I have seen and look very cosy - with an array of colours.

I paired it with my favourite ever jeans also from Topshop. These are the joni jeans and I will always be in love with them. You can purchase similar ones from Primark, super high waisted jeans are also similar. I like this combination of the light blue jeans and the off white top. Although it is winter, muted colours and pastels are in so your on the right track with the colour pallet. If you prefer you can change the colours to suit your preference. For example my friend has this jumper in black and wears it over a collered top and dark blue or black Leigh jeans. It proves that you can alter this outfit to suit you. 

My favourite ever new accessory is this scarf from Primark. Yes Primark! I have seen this in River Island for £35! Yes £35 - this one is £6. What a bargain! I would definetly recommend going straight to the Primark option like I did. Another friend told me that she purchased a red version from New Look, I took a look on the website and they also do it in blue, yay! Whatever is easiest for you to buy. Me and my friend thought it would be a hard task finding this perfect scarf in a massively busy shop. Surprisingly it was the first thing we saw on a pillar thing. Incredibly lucky. 

No lie I was so warm in this outfit, the scarf is just so snuggly. Also thank you to my Dad for taking the pictures, I love how they turned out! I hope you liked this post as it is something slightly different to a normal outfit of the day. I love how you have an option on where to buy it. You only have to remember that the quality is not going to be as good as the more expensive shops; so keep that in mind before you buy into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment