Monday 23 June 2014

OOTD - Festival Inspired

Today I thought I would do an outfit of the day, it was lovely and hot today. With summer approaching I cannot wait to wear more things like this.

Skirt-H&M, £5.99
Top-Topshop, £8
**Sorry about the huge arm**
I love pairing skirts with crop tops as they compliment each other so well and look stunning. I especially like to do this with circle skirts, this one from H&M and is slightly high waisted. The material is very light so will be perfect for summer to keep me cool. You can't quite see but I am also wearing a turquoise crop top which goes perfectly with the skirt. I bought a size 10, (Whereas usually I am a size 6), I preferred the fitting as it was loose and very comfortable. 
Coat-New Look, around £20
As it is chiller in the UK than abroad, a coat is a necessity. This coat is light with a muted army green colour which pulls the whole outfit together. I think this is bohoy, as it is long and I always feel cool and floaty when I wear it. This colour looks great with most outfits, so is one of my most worn pieces! 

That was my outfit of the day, short but sweet, I hope you enjoyed and I would love to hear more suggestions on what you want to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment