Tuesday 10 June 2014

Introduction

This is my first post on my new blog and I am so excited! This blog will be about beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I can not wait to get started and share with you my ideas and tips; so I have a few posts lined up and I hope you like them.

You are probably here from my instagram page (@itssmillie), if you don't already you can follow me, so you will be updated with any new posts and take part in posts! If you do not have an instagram account you can also follow me on blogger or maybe bloglovin' if I figure out how to use it. 

Before I publish anymore posts I would like to tell you about the background I have going on. This is a variety of instagram photos from people who have flawless accounts. I wish I knew how to edit photos at such a high level. So just below here is a list of all the instagram account photos I used. (I'm sorry I used your photos, but they are so perfect so I hope you don't object)

@yesitsamyy
@heyitshannah
@xkrlx
@miaa_malikx
@makeuptimeee
@0mgamber
@emilyjxne
@bethl0vesyou
@fairydxisies
@justineeee_x

I would definitely give everyone a follow as there accounts are amazing and I wish I had one like there's. Thank you for reading and I hope you can come back to soon to see more interesting articles!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what your next post is!!! U seem so nice, i love the background as well its a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! Can't wait to share more posts!

    ReplyDelete