Friday 20 June 2014

June Wishlist

          
Today I will be doing a June Wishlist, these are products that I would like. I would love to try all of these and hopefully I can. I will be starting at the top going clockwise at the top.

MAC - Sunny Seoul Lipstick, £15
I tried this in MAC a couple of days ago and it is gorgeous! The colour is a light peachy pink which is in the créme sheen range. This would be great for the summer and I can not wait to purchase this.

Body Shop - Body Mists, £7.50
I would like some more summery scents and these ones from the body shop look perfect. I prefer body mists or sprays as they have fun scents which are not as strong as perfume. I would probably purchase the mango and the papaya spray as I have those body butters, so the would complement each other. 

Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation, £7.99
I have read and seen a few reviews on this product, it is a gel foundation; which is something I have never tried before, and I am quite intrigued. I would also like the concealer as it is a dupe for the NARS creamy concealer.  

Hollister - Body Mist, £12
I have one other and would love to get more as they smell lush and the packaging is lovely. When I spray it, you feel like your in Miami or California with that particular scent. I would like 'Crescent bay' or 'Laguna Beach' ............

Loreal - Beach Spray, £4.50
I have been eyeing up a beach spray for a couple of months now; with it nearly being summer I can not wait to have messier hair. This would probably do the job so I could have so much more texture in my hair and a lot more going on.

Soap and Glory - Concealer, £10
Since hearing Estee raving about this concealer I have to try it, as it is a dupe for the Bobbi Brown corrector this could be a perfect opportunity to try it out. This Soap and Glory one comes with two shades; a salmon undertone and a yellow undertone. One for cancelling out redness and the other for dark circles. The other advantage with this it has a powder underneath, which is great for traveling.

Topshop - Lip Bullet, Covet, £8
I saw this a while ago and refound it and loved the colour again. This is also a peachy colour, but with no pink. I have never owned a lip crayon before so this is a good way to test out if I like it. This will be great to throw in your bag as a little essential lip product.

That was my first Wishlist post, I like these ones and want to do more but with a theme. For example ~ clothes, high end or the drugstore. Thank you so much for reading! Leave your comments or suggestions on my Instagram, @itssmillie or down below; I am thinking of doing a recent purchases or what's in my bag, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment