Sunday 5 October 2014

All that Glitters






I love glitter, even though I tend not to use it every day. On special occasions though, I can't get enough. These are my top glitter loves which are all amazing and range from nail varnish to mascara. Just to add I also class gold packaging as glitter as it is so pretty; as I feel so special when I use it. 

Topshop Glitter Nail Polish 

This is absolutely amazing, I love the different sized glitter to it. When I look inside the bottle I can't resist and just want to paint my nails with it. Though with beautiful glitter nail colours comes the tough task of getting it off; surprisingly this wasn't as hard to take off as I expected, but it did take some scrubbing. I would recommend this to any if you were looking for an added sparkle for a party or event  that your attending. Unfortunately I think this is a limited addition from last Christmas but they must be bringing something similar back this year.

Avon Glitter Nail Polish

Another gold glitter nail varnish, sorry but they are so pretty. Unlike the Topshop one this has very small glitter particles in the actual polish, so is good for a topcoat to finish it off. I love this for finishing off the nails as it gives it a little touch and something extra to your manicure. 

L'Oreal Glitter Topcoat Mascara

I have never seen this before but when I received this as a gift I couldn't help but feel intrigued. I use this as a mascara after I have applied my mascara to my bottom lashes. I feel that this helps define my lower lash line and opens up my eyes without being too in your face. I love the formula and brush, it helps you not to get too much on your brush but the right amount. On the brush there are silver sparkles and a metallic base to pull the mascara together to make it work. I cannot wait to wear this to parties as it would look amazing under dark lighting.

L'Oreal Lipstick

I know this isn't necessarily a 'glitter' product but still, look at that packaging. This is a true red shade; I love how pigmented this lipstick is. I love the luxurious feel of the gold packaging as it looks so seamless and I love it. The actual lipstick is creamy and doesn't bleed on the lips so a lip liner isn't a must which is perfect if you want a quick fix.

I hope you liked this kind of post, even though it is not quite party season yet I thought I would get ahead of the game and show you all my favourites. When it is time you are ready to look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment