Sunday 14 September 2014

Soap and Glory Wishlist

I feel as if I have just written one of these posts, but in fact it was over a month ago! I have decided to do these monthly as they are insightful and let me pick and chose what I would love to have. As my last wishlist was very expensive I thought I would scale things down and do a drugstore brand, Soap and Glory. (you can visit their website here) There are a few products I have been eyeing up over the past month, which will range from skincare to makeup.


Kick Ass Concealer, £10

Starting off with makeup I have wanted this kick ass concealer ever since Arden and Estée raved about it. This would come in so handy as it has two concealer shades and a powder, which would be so useful for school and traveling. Basically it is a three in one product, which is amazing for £10!

Solar Powder, £11

This looks very useful if I had a tan or when I am at my natural skin tone so it would be perfect for lighter skin tones. Apparently this creates a nice colour and finish, it can be used as a subtle or a strong colour. It doesn't look to shimmery so would be perfect for the look I would go for.  

Archery Brow Tint and Pencil, £10

I have tried this at my friends and I quite like it, it mighttake a little getting used to as I am used to just setting my brows so I want a natural brow finish which I can take control of and change the chape of my eyebrows. I also tried the 'felt tip' side, which I wasn't to keen on as it was very opaque and could look very done up and not as natural.

Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, Nudist, £8

I also tried this at my friends and fell in love with everything! Seeing Gabby raving about it might of done a little damage as I now I need it after trying it. It is super glossy and the perfect brown-nude with a tint of pink. It is moisturizing and doesn't dry out so this is a benefit to me, and what I'm looking for.

No Clogs Allowed Detox Mask, £11.50

Moving onto skincare, My skin has been up and down lately with bad under skin spots and breakouts, I have been on tablets for 3 months and I need some products to help support my skin. A good face mask could be a small luxury my face needs, as this one heats up it should hopefully de clog my pores in the form of a detox mask.

Dr Spot Clearing Gel, £8

I would also like a spot gel and after seeing this on the website it has drawn me to it, this should break down my acne over a couple of days or even a night. After reading the reviews I might order it online to put it to the test! 

Eye Cream, £12.50

I have never tried an eye cream, so what a better way to see if it works. As you only need the tinniest amount I could see an eye cream lasting a long time. This could help my dark circles and make me feel more fresh in the morning before school and look a little more radiant.


No comments:

Post a Comment