Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn Look ♡ Makeup, Hair & Outfit

I thought that I would put together a look for autumn, this has two slightly different outfit options to suit your personal preference. I will get straight into it and tell you how I did my makeup; I have decided to do an overall look instead of a long process of telling you exactly what I did. 

For the base I tried a tester of the Rimmel Finish Nude Foundation for the first time, I am actually impressed; it is long wearing and has a medium coverage which is perfect for me. I then went to conceal my dark circles with the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in light and warm my face up with the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, Oh wow I love this so much! It's actually my mums but I gave it a little test; I can still see it now and it gives such a natural look to the face, I then quickly powdered with my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

For Eyes I used three colours from my Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet to create a subtle smokey eye. (oooh Becca you could do this look) I took 'Verve' all over the lid then blended 'Pistol' into the crease, then to create more definition I placed 'Blackout' on my outer 'v' and blended away. To finish the eyes I placed 'Bootycall' as a highlight shade and swept the Collection 5 in 1 Mascara to complete the look. I originally had MUA's black pencil eyeliner in my tight line, but it kept smudging so I had to take it off; it looked lush though! For the brows I kept it simple and brushed them into place with the Maybelline Brow Drama. For the lips I moisturized them and placed MAC's 'Créme Cup' and Revlon's 'Demure' to soften the look; I am in love with how it turned out as I was really just experimenting but I love how the silver in the eyes goes so well with the warmth in my face. 

Here's the finished makeup, sorry it is in black and white (typical)
My brows look so untidy...oops

Lets get onto the outfit, I tried to tie in autumn into the summer, I think it worked. I threw on my Topshop Cami Top with this floral patterned skater skirt from H&M, to make it more weather appropriate I put on my New Look Generation coat to give some more autumnal vibes. For shoes I decided to pop on some black Chelsea boots from Topshop, which are beautiful; especially with my grey frilly socks (also from Topshop) which almost peek out. So that is the overall look which I love; also I popped my hair into a messy bun to keep it out of my face and achieve the look I was going for. Also could you just take a second to admire my background, it looks so autumnal (love using that word) and edgy, especially with the leaves coming up the wall.






If you prefer or it is too cold for no tights I would suggest putting some on, these are just my black school tights which come in handy sometime, I also think that this gives a different look to the outfit; making it more cosy and warm.








No comments:

Post a Comment