Thursday 7 August 2014

Lust Wishlist


These are high end beauty products which I would love to purchase, but with my low budget this would take a while to save up for. These five items have been fairly raved about, more so than others. After hearing people talk about these it would be nice to know if they are really worth the hype and the money, so these are my five products.

Nars | Orgasm Blush | £22.50
Ooooh wow, the swatch is amazing; when I looked at the pigmentation in SpaceNK I was about to faint...that's how surprised I was. I knew it was good, but that good? I was blown away and every since last week I have wanted to get my hands on it. 

Benefit | Hoola Bronzer | £21.50
My friend got this for free for signing up to ELLE magazine subscription, so that is definitely an easy way out of buying it. This is supposed to be the number one best selling bronzer in the UK so obviously its good. With a non muddy colour and a matte formula, what is a better option for contouring? 

Urban Decay | Naked 3 Pallet | £37
The holy moly of the beauty world, a new pallet, a new buzz. What a joy it would be to have this; I think I would be so shocked to receive this and be so overwhelmed that I would cry. Twelve beautiful shades, ranging from matte to shimmer, stunning packaging to die for and the label of having a Naked pallet. What more could you need?

Tarte | Amazonian Clay 12 - Hour Blush | $26 | around £17
For all you lucky ladies to have the privilege of having a Tarte, I am well jel. I have not heard this product being talked about but I have seen it in a few makeup collections. The packaging is so pretty with the colour of blush inside being the colour on the outside; so clever. As you collect they will begin to look stunning. It can be blended to give a natural look or built up to become a deeper colour, I need it! 

Tarte | Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara | $23 | around £15
After seeing Ingrid using this many times it must be good! The packaging again looks lush with gold and bold black writing. There are a couple of versions of this on the Tarte website so I would go for any one of those. It volumizing and lengthens with a deep black payoff, according to some reviews this is worth the extra money.

About the Tarte products, the thing is they are not sold in the UK in shops so I do not know the exact amount when it has been converted into pounds from dollars. I have worked out these figures and I would go by them a little bit, but not completly rely on them. I got all of these prices from the individual brand website and Tarte from Sephora. If you would like to see a drugstore, clothes or different topic wishlist monthly, feel free to tell me.










No comments:

Post a Comment