Sunday 24 August 2014

Back to School - Makeup

As back to school time is approaching very fast I thought I would give you a makeup idea that should see you through even if you have a strict no makeup rule. In my school it is very intolerant to makeup and there has been many a scary time so I started to wear this makeup and no one has noticed that I wear it; so this is perfect for a no makeup look.

I start off by sanetizing my hands with a Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in bee-autiul; this just cleans your hands so you are not transferring any dirt form your fingers to your face. I then take my foundation, which is the L'oreal true match in Vanilla Rose which is the perfect shade. Another foundation that I would recommend for a lighter coverage is the rimmel wake me up. Feel free to change this for concealer, BB cream or nothing depending on how you feel about your skin. I place this on my cheeks, chin and forehead and blend in with the real techniques buffing brush. To get away with foundation I would blend blend blend! If you have a foundation line it is so easy to get caught; also putting it on your nose can also attract that you are wearing makeup, so I avoid putting it on my nose. It may be a little weird but I stay away from concealer apart from a little under my eyes, I do not put it on any blemishes; I find my skin just gets worst and it gets patchy throughout the day so it is just easier to miss it out completely then to use it.


To make my face look less flat and matte I take a dab of blush from the Sleek blush trio in Lace and tap a little onto my cheeks (if you want to see a whole review click here) . If you are oily I would recommend using a light or translucent powder to control the shine. I also think if you look cakey or very matte you are more likely to get into trouble as you do not look as fresh. So using a dewy foundation will mask that fact with a pretty glow without being to overbearing.


My last two steps would be to comb through my brows with a clear or tinted gel, this one is by Maybelline, this can give the look of fuller looking brows without filling them in and looking to harsh. Secondly I would curl my eyelashes and plop on a few coats of a waterproof or regular mascara to my top lashes. If your school is very strict I would just keep with the top lashes and leave the bottom bare; if not pile away at those lashes, but not too intense!


You can either follow a few of these steps or incorporate your own individual steps to achieve the best possible look. Adding or missing a few steps to suit you is perfectly fine, whatever works best for you and your own school rules. Good luck with the new school year and I hoped this helped a few of you!.



No comments:

Post a Comment