Sunday 7 December 2014

Christams Tag | Collab with Hannah


Picture | Google Images
Hi I am doing a Christmas collaboration with the lovely Hannah! Hannah is absolutely lush and I love her blog so much, I have previously done a post with her but we decided to do another but Christmas related. If you want to check out her blog - you definitely should it is linked here. Also check out her Instagram, its beautiful, just saying. I am super jealous of her camera quality and everything about it so you should take a peak. It is @heyitshannaah . To get into the Christmas spirit we thought we could do the Christmas tag! Let's get straight into it.

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

Definetly Elf, who doesn't like that movie is the question. We have a tradition that after we have finished putting our Christmas decorations up we watch Elf. Ahhh I love cute traditions like that. It is so small but it really means a lot.

Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or Christmas evening?

Christmas morning, I would have to be very resilient to wait that long. I just can't wait and I love seeing how much thought has gone into everything!

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

To be honest I don't have a specific memory that stands out because there is so many memories. I do remember eating a lot of food at Christmas.

What's your favourite Christmas food?

PIGS IN BLANKETS. Can you even get any better. I don't even like bacon but this is just so delicious and I wish we could eat it all year long. Ooooh also I love brussel sprouts; seems unusual but I just adore them and I also wish I could eat them all the time. 

What's been your favourite Christmas gift?

Thats such a big question, where do I begin? I have had some amazing presents in the past including an iPhone and a whiteboard (I know I was really cool). I just can not chose because I have had some wonderful and very thought out gifts. Ahhhhh its just too hard, I also got a baby born, loved that. Did anyone else go through a phase of playing teachers and pretending to be a mum with a baby born or baby Annabelle? I did. 

Do you have a Christmas Eve tradition?

I do! We (me and my brother) open our new pyjamas just before we go to bed and wear them that night. Also we normally go round to our friends house for a little party; though I really am just spending time with the family. 

What tops your Christmas tree?

An angel, we literally have just finished decorating our house for christmas!

What do you think is the best part of Christmas?

Seeing my family and friends faces when they unwrap their presents. Ahhhh I love it when I know I have bought something they like and I just can't wait for them to have it! 

This has really got me in the festive spirit! I hope you liked this little tag, I tag everyone to do this as it's so fun and Christmassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment