Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD - Top of Topshop


Firstly I would like to apologize as I have not posted in a while, I have no excuse, but now it is summer my blog should be getting better. This post is all thanks to my best friend Eden, she was my photographer for my outfit and we used her back garden; which is lush, don't you agree? All Eden wears is Topshop so I was inspired to do a post dedicated to it, even if it is only one outfit!

We ended up visiting an art gallery and we also ended up being lost trying to find it as we did not quite know where it was; but we did find it eventually. Me and Eden did have a few Ferris Bueller moments in the gallery; if you know what I mean we can be friends, if not, we still can. I am rambling but I am trying to explain what I was doing when I wore this so you can fully understand what I do. 





I found it hilarious posing in front of someone so most of the photos I look mental so I have cut my face out of them; apart from this one which i look decent. The top I am wearing is from the Petite section in Topshop in a size 6 if anyone is interested. I personally love these types of boxy crop tops as they flatter my figure best and are so easy to pair with jeans, skirts or shorts.

The Joni jeans from Topshop are literally the easiest things to pull off; they are super comfy and come in a wide range or colours. These are my second pair and fit so well, they come just below your belly button and make your legs look super skinny. If you wanted you could roll the bottoms up to show off some cute shoes or socks, if it was a little warmer.
The detail of see-through flowers (nice way to put it) around the arms and bottom pull the whole top together meaning you could wear this as a casual piece or dress it up and create an elegant outfit. Whilst the jeans complement the pastel mint with a deep dark blue. I popped on some lilac frilly socks also from Topshop to have some more pastel peeking through at my ankles.

This has been my favourite outfit to wear recently, when it starts to brighten up I will do more summery outfit ideas. I arranged this post slightly differently; so I hope you like this look better. Any suggestions can be left on my instagram (@_itssmillie). To find all of the clothes they are linked here.

Mint Top - couldn't find the exact one
Joni Jeans - this should be the right colour
Frilly Socks - a lot more colour variation 
White Converse - you can buy these anywhere












No comments:

Post a Comment